Junior Managed IT Services Consultant
We are a fast growing MSP (Managed Service Provider) in Calgary, seeking an entry-level IT professional who is a well-rounded individual with solid technical skills as well as great communication skills. You will be working within team of like-minded IT professionals to deliver the technical needs of our expanding client base.
With us, you will have access to the latest technology in the IT industry to try, test and implement. You will be learning from some of the leading experts in the business.
The following are qualities you see in yourself:
- You have a passion for all aspects of technology
- You are up to date of changes and advances in technology
- An active problem solver
- Team player
- You are enthusiastic and willing to learn with an open mind
- You are the kind of person that is not afraid to make mistakes and learn from them
- You are client focused with the ability and confidence to communicate well at all levels
If you think you could be the one we are searching for, the following are the skills and qualifications you should have:
- Industry certification such as MCSE, VCP, and CCNA are considered an asset
- Post-secondary education is considered an asset
- Previous customer service experience
- IT experience or demonstrated technical aptitude obtained either through relevant coursework or work-related activities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment and making individual contributions to challenging projects
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and prioritize tasks at hand
- Fluent in English at technical level (both spoken and written)
- Proven interpersonal, writing, and verbal communication skills
- A valid Class 5 license
- Own vehicle
- Understanding that unsocial hours are part of the job
- Able to lift 15 lb
- Able to touch type 30 WPM
- Legal right to work in Canada
Throughout your career with Intelica, you will always have the opportunity to advance.
This is just a little of what is on offer when you join our awesome team:
- Competitive salary based on experience, qualifications, and education
- Full time salaried position
- Excellent benefits
- Education allowance
- Any tools you deem necessary to get the job done
Please submit your current Cover Letter and Resume, including salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Relocation assistance is not provided.
No phone calls please.
While we thank everyone for taking the time to apply, only those successfully selected for interview will be contacted.