We are in search of an Office Manager/Bookkeeper/Executive Assistant for two companies. This is a fast paced and dynamic environment where the ability to multi task and meet deadlines is key.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the daily running of the office and accounting. In addition, provide full administrative support to the CEO and team as required with some HR functions.
Some of the qualities you see in yourself;
Passionate and as client focused as we are
Always looking to improve systems or ways to operate smoother, effectively and efficiently.
Organized and enjoy the challenge of a busy environment as much as you enjoy proactively and methodically executing tasks.
Forward thinking, self-starter with capability to work independently with little supervision but also a team player who will take pride in supporting our great team in whatever is necessary to see the company continue to grow and succeed.
Full cycle accounting within Quickbooks including but not limited to;
- Invoicing to all clients
- Daily banking functions including issuing cheques, EFT, credit card payments and bank deposits;
- Process credit card payments;
- Managing accounts payable and collecting accounts receivable;
- Processing payroll, T-4’s and ROE’s;
- Expense Tracking & Processing
- CRA remittances including GST and payroll deductions, Corporation Taxes;
- Completing monthly bank reconciliations;
- Assisting with preparation and analysis of budget and financial statements;
- Preparation of year-end documents for accountants.
- Enter bills into QuickBooks and print cheques
- Enter credit card receipts and reconcile credit card statements in QuickBooks
- Enter miscellaneous bank activity
- Set up new and existing employees and enter YTD pay data
- Enter periodic payroll info into QuickBooks
- New client set up within QuickBooks
- Reporting regularly to President.
Office Management and Administration
- Maintain and update Group Benefits
- Regularly review and update Employee Manual in line with company and government updates
- Team Vacation Tracking
- Recruitment administration
- Maintain and order office supplies
- Provide administrative support to CEO and Team as necessary
- Proactively organize team meetings
- Plan and organize team, client and special events
- Update and maintain time tracking system
- Assist with on-boarding new employees
Minimum of 5 years experience in accounting / bookkeeping support
Minimum 5-8 years office administration
Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft applications
Full working knowledge of QuickBooks
Prior experience with small business an asset
EDUCATION: Post-Secondary education in business administration or related work experience.
This is a full time permanent post.
Please Submit your cover letter and resume including salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the job title in your email.
Must have the legal right to work in Canada
Relocation assistance is not provided.
No phone calls please.
While we thank everyone for taking the time to apply, only those successfully selected for interview will be contacted.